It allows to handle up to 75 watts (150 watts max), and design a planar wave pattern from 90 to 10,000 Hz.
- Unique MCMA construction places the voice coil on the diaphragm for immediate transient response
- Extremely thin design with full range output from 90 to 10,000 Hz
- Perfect for space-limited applications
- Planar wave launch for focused output that travels further than a radial wave launch of a conventional speaker
- Great for use as a wide-band or midrange speaker
Public announcement system at railroad stations and shops, large advertising systems, amusement park machines, game machines, concert halls, lecture halls etc.
|Type||MCMA (Multi Cell Microtransducer Array) Flat Speaker unit|
|Rated Input||75W constantly (Max.150W moment peak)|
|Dimensions||W164.4mm x H364.4mm x D14.2mm|
|Cold/Heat Resistance||-30℃ to 70℃|
|Humidity Resistance||40℃, 92-96%|
|RoHS||Comply with RoHS all of parts|