FPS flat speakers with covered punching metal type.
Usage example: Our customers have used this speaker for as a hands-free speaker when they’re enjoying on cycle touring that using embedded in their backpack. There are various ways to use depending on your idea.
- Unique MCMA construction places the voice coil on the diaphragm for immediate transient response
- Extremely slim design with full range output from 160Hz to 20kHz
- Perfect for space-limited OEM applications
- Planar wave launch for focused output that travels further than a radial wave launch of a conventional speaker
- Great for building super slim column line array speakers
|Type||MCMA (Multi Cell Microtransducer Array) Flat Speaker unit|
|Rated Input||5W (MAX10W)|
|Dimensions||W46mm x H87mm x D12mm|
|Cold/Heat Resistance||-30℃ to +70℃|
|Humidity Resistance||40℃, 90-95%|
|RoHS||All parts compliant with RoHS|